If you are thinking of enrolling your child in Treasures To Grow On, we recommend starting the enrollment process early so your seat is reserved. First priority is given to current students and their siblings. Second priority is given to alumni families, providing they have contacted us in a timely fashion. Third priority is given to those who never had a child in our program on a first-come, first-served basis. Exceptions to the first-come, first-served policy may be made by the Director to balance the boy/girl ratio in each class.
The process is:
- Download, print and complete the Treasures To Grow On Application.
- Mail the completed Application with the enrollment fee ($90) to Treasures To Grow On, 2583 Green Rd., St. Johns, MI, 48879. Make checks payable to TTGO and write your class choice on the memo line. This will secure your child’s place in our program.
- Read the Preschool Handbook.
- Download, print and complete the following forms, required by the State of Michigan:
- Read the school’s Policies and Procedures.
- The application and enrollment fee are the two things that are needed to secure your child’s place in advance. The rest of the completed forms can be turned in at a later date. Plan ahead by making an appointment with your child’s physician to complete and sign the medical form.
Tuition and Fees
(Per Child, for 2023-24 School Year)
Preschool Class: $1,600 per year (8 payments of $200) and $90 enrollment/supply fee
Beginner-garten: $1,600 per year (8 payments of $200) and $90 enrollment/supply fee
Please be aware that the enrollment/supply fee is due with your application form and is non-refundable. The fee secures your child’s place in the program and will be used towards curriculum, art supplies and snacks. You are encouraged to contact the school with any questions or concerns before starting the enrollment process.
Tuition is divided into eight equal payments due the 1st of each month, September through April. Payments must be made by cash, check or money order made out to Treasures To Grow On, Inc. A $25.00 late fee will be assessed on payments that are received after the 10th of the month. Accounts that are over one month past due will result in removal of the child from the program.